My research interests lie in surfaces sciences and micro/nanoengineering, with hands-on expertise in aerosols, wetting and catalytic coatings. My broader interests include sustainability, education and technology policy.
Outside of work, I like to sing and play ultimate frisbee.
- December 2018: Joined Donaldson Company as Sr. Research Engineer in Media Technology R&D.
- November 2018: Gallery of Fluid Motion Award Winner at APS – Division of Fluid Dynamics.
- July 2018: Doctoral thesis defended at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, MIT.
- January 2018: Invited to give a Plenary Feature Talk at the Microsystems Annual Research Conference at Bretton Woods, NH.
- September 2017: Work on Visible light induced wetting mentioned in ASME Smartbrief.
- April 2017: Work on Visible light induced wetting mentioned in MIT news and in Phys.org.
- December 2015: MIT Water Summit highlighted in MIT news.